Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
This role of a Technology Solutions Analyst offers the challenges of a highly technical environment coupled with phenomenal growth opportunities. For progressive Computer Science and Information Technology oriented graduates, you will become part of our IT Applications Services team, which provides a full range of IT services to our global clients across multiple industry sectors—from custom application development, testing and maintenance through package deployment, upgrades, and application consulting.
You will be assigned to a client engagement in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia where you will be mentored by experienced IT experts delivering technology solutions to our esteemed clientele. Your first assignment could involve any combination of the following—Application Development, Maintenance, Testing, Business Requirements Gathering & Analysis or Project Management support. Throughout your first year at Cognizant, we will closely monitor your progress and offer coaching, training and support to help you achieve your long-term career goals at Cognizant. This program has very high visibility with our Executive team and provides tremendous opportunity for leadership development.
Campus Associate Training Program (CATP)
Prior to starting your client engagement, you will attend a 4—week customized New Hire Training Program in USA, where you will learn about our history, vision and culture, our global delivery model including our proprietary Two-in-the-Box model, and our processes, tools and methodologies (including the Cognizant 2.0 global collaboration & project management tool). You will receive training on client relationship management skills as well as technical training on .Net, Java or Application Testing.
We recognize your aspirations and strive to create a highly flexible, collaborative, and rewarding work culture for you. Salient benefits for entry level engineering trainees in Cognizant:
• Global exposure to the best clients in every industry
• Opportunity to work in a highly technical environment
• Opportunities to Innovate, define new solutions and build them
• Clearly defined career tracks with an opportunity to shift tracks in 24 months
• Dedicated mentor to provide focused support to start your career on the best footing.
• Fast track growth opportunities for high performers
• World-class Learning & Development Program
• Gen Y friendly people practices
• Best-in-class Compensation & Benefits
• 2012 batch pass outs from premier colleges / Universities in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, with a specialization in the disciplines of Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Computer Engineering or related disciplines that provide foundational knowledge in software development and testing
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to work collaboratively with global project teams
• Keen interest to pursue a long term career in the challenging Information Technology arena
• Kingdom of Saudi Arabia nationals only. Applicants must be authorized to work in the country without sponsorship of required authorization from Cognizant
• Step 1: Short listing / Screening based on resumes.
• Step 2: Written Aptitude Test (Multiple Choice Question format)—55 Questions, 50 minutes—Analytical Ability & Logical Reasoning (30 Qs) + Verbal ability (25 Qs)
• Step 3: Technical + HR Interviews
Compensation 10,000 SAR per month
Date of Joining
All selected candidates will need to join the organization by the first half of September 2012, subject to satisfactory background verification checks. Immediately after joining, candidates need to be ready to travel to USA for their 4-week Campus Associate Training Program.
Share our excitement. Join Cognizant, and participate in the great opportunities ahead of us.
For more details, mail us at GRPKSA @ cognizant.com
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 50 delivery centers worldwide and approximately 145,200 employees as of June 30, 2012, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world. Cognizant’s revenue in 2012 is expected to be at least $7.34 billion, up at least 20% compared to 2011.
Cognizant has offices all over the world, located strategically to help us serve our clients and deliver the best expertise effectively and efficiently. In the Middle East region, our offices are located in Riyadh (Kingdom of Saudi Arabia) and Dubai (UAE). In addition, we are also servicing clients in Doha (Qatar).
To meet the specialized needs of each client, Cognizant has continued to invest in deepening its industry-specific organizational capabilities and delivery excellence. It continuously adds experienced team members with distinguished track records in key sectors, such as banking, capital markets, insurance, life sciences, healthcare, manufacturing, logistics, retail, utilities, hospitality, communications, information services, media, and entertainment, who serve as subject matter experts and provide clients with valid insights into and viable solutions to particular industry issues.
- Job Location:
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Computer/Software; Information Technology
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 0 Max: 0
- Residence Location:
- Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma