Programmer Analyst Trainee
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), our Singapore development center is one among the 50 delivery centers worldwide from where we service our global clients. With approximately 164,300 employees as of June 30, 2013, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world. Visit us online at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant.
Cognizant has offices all over the world, located strategically to help us serve our clients and deliver the best expertise effectively and efficiently. In the Middle East region, our offices are located in Riyadh (Kingdom of Saudi Arabia) and Dubai (UAE). In addition, we are also servicing clients in Doha (Qatar).
To meet the specialized needs of each client, Cognizant has continued to invest in deepening its industry-specific organizational capabilities and delivery excellence. It continuously adds experienced team members with distinguished track records in key sectors, such as banking, capital markets, insurance, life sciences, healthcare, manufacturing, logistics, retail, utilities, hospitality, communications, information services, media, and entertainment, who serve as subject matter experts and provide clients with valid insights into and viable solutions to particular industry issues.
This role of a technology solutions analyst offers the challenges of a highly technical environment coupled with phenomenal growth opportunities. For progressive Computer Science and Information Technology oriented graduates, you will become part of our IT Applications Services team, which provides a full range of IT services to our global clients across multiple industry sectors—from custom application development, testing and maintenance through package deployment, upgrades, and application consulting.
You will be assigned to a client engagement in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia where you will be mentored by experienced IT experts delivering technology solutions to our esteemed clientele. Your first assignment could involve any combination of the following—Application Development, Maintenance, Testing, Business Requirements Gathering & Analysis or Project Management support. Throughout your first year at Cognizant, we will closely monitor your progress and offer coaching, training and support to help you achieve your long-term career goals at Cognizant. This program has very high visibility with our Executive team and provides tremendous opportunity for leadership development.
· Step 1: Short listing / Screening based on resumes.
· Step 2: Written Aptitude Test (Multiple Choice Question format)
o 55 Questions, 50 minutes—Analytical Ability & Logical Reasoning (30 Qs) + Verbal ability (25 Qs).
· Step 3: Technical + HR Interviews
Cost to Company: 10,000 SAR per month (including GOSI)
Date of Joining
All selected candidates will need to join the organization by first week of October 2013, subject to satisfactory background verification checks. Immediately after joining, candidates need to be ready to travel to India for an Induction / Orientation Session.
Share our excitement. Join Cognizant, and participate in the great opportunities ahead of us.
For more details, mail us at
• Candidates with a specialization in the disciplines of Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Computer Engineering or related disciplines that provide foundational knowledge in software development and testing
• Candidate must not have more than 12 months of working experience
• Should possess strong English Language communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Ability to work collaboratively with global project teams
• Keen interest to pursue a long term career in the challenging Information Technology arena
• Kingdom of Saudi Arabia nationals only. Applicants must be authorized to work in the country without sponsorship of required authorization from Cognizant.
- Job Location:
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Computer/Software; Information Technology
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 0 Max: 1
- Residence Location:
- Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma