Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Project Manager shall be able to understand other Engineering disciplines within the engineering department roles and leads
and manages large and medium project.
• Able to manage large size projects with a total value up to $30,000,000 in order to achieve the ideal project outcome.
• Manages the internal and external project teams to achieve successful projects.
• Initiates and leads the risk management process to provide directions to successfully achieve the project objectives.
• Initiates required communication to the project team and other project stakeholders to ensure proper flow of information in the project.
• Works as higher authority and reference, making key decisions in the project for any conflict and problem to ensure the project’s success.
• Balances the demands and various aspects of scope, cost, quality, and time, to achieve the stakeholders’ satisfaction.
• Create and Ensures all the Landscape Int. Project Methodology steps and quality gates are implemented, and followed to ensure overall project success.
• Reviews and approves project baseline and changes to properly document the project deviations.
• Facilitates project team, and monitoring of the projects to ensure the overall project success
• Manages the project contracting activities to ensure the best quality and timely execution of the project deliverables.
• Leads the project close out activities and records the lessons learned for proper project documentations and close out.
• Provides primary input to project schedule and budget in addition to being responsible for executing the project as per the agreed scope and within the approved time and budget.
• Monitors the project’s finances and expenditures throughout the project’s life cycle to ensure cost efficiency.
• Leads warranty issue related to completed projects to ensure the effective utilization of Landscape Int. assets.
• Proficiency in Electrical Installation for power Factor Panels.
• Proficiency in Power Quality and System analysis.
• Expert in site measurement, testing & commissioning and final handing over to client.
• Familiar with most of measuring devices and power quality analyzer
• High level of experience with L.V Networks at Substation.
• Familiarities with International/Local Standards i.e. IEC/IEEE
• Good Experience in Open Type LV substation and Transformers.
• Fare knowledge of the control/ protection relays used in HV/LV Substations.
• Review and analyze the project technical specifications and finalize Project Requirements
• Initiate and finalize interface engineering drawings, panel installation and equipment layout.
• Make site design modifications if required and obtain the maximum optimization and final approval.
• Good user for Technical software which usually used for electrical analyzes such as ETAP
• Support the project manager in project execution to achieve project goals on time
In addition he must have:
• Leadership Skills
• Problems Solving Skills
• Negotiation Skills.
• In depth expertise/knowledge in Project Management Techniques and general management skills.
• Competent in contract proceedings.
• Effective Presentation Skills Communication Skills.
• Team Building Skills.
• Time Management Skills.
• Knowledge in relevant disciplines and project engineering software tools.
• Able to guide and mentor junior project engineers and guide them to achieve a higher level of proficiency
• Minimum of 10years experience.
This position is based in Kuwait
- Job Location:
- Company Industry:
- Engineering; Construction
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 10
- Residence Location:
- Certification / diploma