Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Ensure the Projects are delivered on time, within budget
and to a high quality standard. Manage relationships with the client and main
contractor as well as with all sub contractors including the Archimedia Project
Management team. Ensure coordination, delivery and installations of elements
are installed in line with the project program.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage the Project Coordinators and cascade all project tasks
from the Master Project Plan to them.
• Develop full-scale projects plans and associated communications
• Plan, create and execute project work and to meet changing needs
and requirements in managing projects developments from
beginning to end.
• Identify resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
• Manage project’s aspects in Archimedia’s scope with the help of
• Maintain accurate records of all sales, goods, payments received.
• Review deliverables prepared by team before passing to client.
• Apply company methodology and enforces project standards.
• Ensures project documents are complete on time, accurate, and
• Set and communicate projects expectations to team members and
stakeholders in a timely ongoing basis.
• Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve projects
goals in the proper time.
• Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
• Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
• Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
• Using AIMS to manage workflow and day-to-day activities.
• Manage, organize, and update relevant project data using AIMS.
• Proactively manage changes in any project scope, identify potential
crises, and devise contingency plans.
• Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the
success of the project.
• Submit the full Project Status Report weekly to Operations
• Send a monthly (during rough in and trim phase) or weekly
Progress Report to client.
• More than 5 years of experience in the same field.
• BA of Engineering, PMP is preferable.
• Basic knowledge of audiovisual and automation technology
• A track record showing a high degree of customer service
• Self motivated with a technical aptitude to learn through training
programs and work accordingly.
• Strong command of Microsoft Office programs, including Word,
Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Project.
• A passionate interest in music or movies is preferred.
• Strong command of written and spoken English.
• Accuracy and concern details with quality
• Be able to work under pressure
- Job Location:
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
Archimedia is a team of industry professionals who are passionate about designing and installing media systems that deliver the highest level of picture, sound and control to discerning clientele. Our systems include full home cinemas, home theatres, multi-room audio and video, hi-fi systems, and full home automation.
Our media architects work with clients to identify exactly what they need, then to design systems that enhance their individual style. We also work closely with architects, interior designers and contractors to ensure that the system is aesthetically and technically perfect.
Archimedia are the exclusive regional dealers for Bowers and Wilkins, Rotel, Theta Digital, Sim2 and others.