Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
• Manage the preparation and execution of the CPM for the project.
• Study all contracts and subcontracts for the project.
• Manage all steps of developing the modification of design, up to achieving the final approved design.
• Manage the company tasks and responsibilities including official correspondences in a contractual manner between the company and both, the land lord and the owner representatives.
• Manage the subcontractor’s day by day progress according to the CPM.
• Coordinate between the company design department, site engineers, and the company production factory.
• B. Sc. In Interior Design/Architecture from a reputable university.
• 10-15 years experience in the same field with at least 5 years experience in the Kuwait.
• Fluency in English and Arabic is a must.
• Have excellent management and communication skills to work with different team.
• Have good knowledge in using AutoCAD, Primavera and CPM software, etc.
• Self motivated and good planner to run the project from design to execution and handing over.
• Transferable Visa (Subject 18).
• Valid Kuwait driving license.
B. Sc. In Interior Design/Architecture from a reputable university
- Job Location:
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry:
- Architecture; Interior design; Construction/Civil Engineering
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 7
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
One of the leading Interior Design companies dealing with High End International projects for 5 stars Hotels, Hospitals, Luxury Boutiques, and High Tech projects in the Gulf and Middle East, with large factories facilities for production - wood - glass - metal & solid surfaces.
Provide clients with either of the following services:
• Manufacturing, execution, and installation of submitted design and specification
• Implement the new design from scratch by sister company design offices, and manufacture, execute projects as design & built service.