Responsible for managing one or more projects within the constraints of scope, quality, time, and cost to deliver specified requirements and meet customer satisfaction.
Manages the Initiation and Planning of a project in adherence to OE PM Methodology:
1. Reviews and understands the signed contract and obligations on company.
2. Develops, clarifies and manages project scope
3. Collects the required project information from all departments
4. Gets team leaders’ approval on the technical requirements
5. Holds a meeting with the client (Kick off Meeting).
6. Develops project charter, project schedule, project budget and the needed resources.
7. Identifies risk and develops mitigation plans.
Manages the execution, Monitoring and Control of a Project in adherence to the OE PM Methodology:
1. Facilitates follows up, and monitors project activities in daily or task-based level and intensively at End-of-Phases and keep the PMO manager and the project owner informed.
2. Manages transition between phases
3. Controls changes in the scope of work
4. Evaluates the project performance
5. Develops project reports (status, performance, final, .. etc) and defines actions required on variance analysis, status, budget, and staffing
6. Follows up approvals for deliverables & projects
7. Maintains contact with project’s service providers, partners and freelance resources to ensure timely activity, and integration
8. Monitors the budget and expenditure on the project to ensure adherence to the original cost estimates.
Manages the closure of a Project in adherence to the OE PM Methodology:
1. Obtains the Final Acceptance from the customer
2. Closes all procurement obligations and procedures
3. Produces final closure report with Lessons Learned report
Adheres to the OE PM Templates, processes, tools and procedures
High communication skills:
-The ability to communicate in Arabic and English in writing and orally.
-The ability to communicate clearly and objectively, owner of the reports prepared for the project.
-The ability and mastery of good listening and communication professionally.
-The ability to listen effectively and to give constructive feedback.
-Good Leadership Skills
-Confidentiality in dealing.
-Flexibility in handling.
-Quick-witted, bear the pressure of work.
-Teamwork and high initiative.
-Ensure that all project delivered on time with quality standard.
-High capacity for Analysis and regulation
-The ability to assume full responsibility for the preparation of the project and its implementation
-The Ability to manage the responsibilities and duties and distributed effectively.
- Job Location:
- Amman, Jordan
- Company Industry:
- Education, Training, and Library
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 5
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
Obeikan Investment Group, Riyadh
As one of the leading companies based in Riyadh with over 20 subsidiaries, we are a manufacturing and distributions company whose activities include education, publication, printing and providing packaging solutions across the Middle East, Africa and Turkey. We have recently created the Obeikan Knowledge Academy to improve the skills of our workforce and to create an environment for lifelong learning.