Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
This position is accountable and responsible for all aspects of project management for multiple projects within AEME. This includes the development and tracking of detailed project plans and other project related documentation. The role of the Project Manager is also to plan, execute, and finalize projects according to strict deadlines and within budget as well as conduct Post Implementation Reviews to capture learnings and build best practices. This includes forming a team of experts and resources and lead the efforts of team and possibly third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan. The Project Manager will also define project objectives, review project scope and oversee quality control throughout project life cycles. The Project Manager is also responsible for managing change requests that arise as a result of changing business needs.
• Creates and executes multiple project plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
• Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
• Develop full-scale project charters, plans and associated communications documents.
• Take on role of Business Analyst when required
• Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
• Effectively applies AEME’s methodology and enforces project standards.
• Prepares for reviews and quality assurance procedures.
• Minimizes AEME’s exposure and risk on project.
• Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
• Identify and manage project dependencies and critical paths.
• Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
• Track project milestones and deliverables.
• Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
• Determine the frequency and content of status reports from project teams, analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas.
• Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
• Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project life cycle.
• Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
• Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of projects.
• Conduct project post analyses and create recommendations reports in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Job Location:
- Manama, Bahrain
- Company Industry:
- Information Technology
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location: