Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
• Oversee the construction project from start to finish.
• Perform a key role in project planning, budgeting, and identification of resources needed.
• Create the teams, develop the objectives/goals of each and assign individual responsibilities.
• Project accounting functions including managing the budget, tracking if team expenses and minimizing exposure and risk in the project
• Ensure that construction activities move according to predetermined schedule.
• Devise the project work plans and make revisions as and when need arises.
• Communicate effectively with the contractors responsible for completing various phases of the project.
• Co-ordinate the efforts of all parties involved in the project, which include the architects, consultants, contractors, sub-contractors and laborers.
• Monitor the progress of the construction activities on a regular basis and hold regular status meetings with all the sub-teams.
• Maintain strict adherence to the budgetary guidelines, quality and safety standards.
• Periodic inspection of construction sites.
• Ensure project documents are complete.
• Identify the elements of project design and construction likely to give rise to disputes and claims.
• Serve as a key link with the clients and review the deliverable prepared by the team before passing onto client.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
• A four-year Bachelor's degree in civil engineering. A postgraduate degree in construction management is an added advantage.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in construction projects.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Good understanding of MEP building systems.
• Thorough knowledge of legal issues and safety standards is essential.
Qualitative and Other Attributes Required:
• Ability to plan and organize a team effort.
• Good client management and goodwill building ability.
• Capacity to motivate, lead and boost morale of the teams.
• Effective time management and logical decision-making ability.
• Capacity to handle pressure.
• Willingness to travel extensively across the construction sites.
• Physical and mental fitness is a given.
• Strong focus on quality.
Civil / Architectural Engineering
- Job Location:
- Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Construction/Civil Engineering
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 5
- Residence Location:
- Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia; Jubail, Saudi Arabia; Khobar, Saudi Arabia; Jeddah , Saudi Arabia; Dammam, Saudi Arabia; Qatif, Saudi Arabia; Hofof, Saudi Arabia; Riyadh, Saudi Arabia; Hafr Albaten, Saudi Arabia; Alahsa, Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
Eastern Trading & Contracting Establishment ( ETE ) was founded in 1971, as a general trading and contracting firm by Mr. Ali A. Bu Khamseen, the owner and the chairman. During the ensuing years, the company has widened the scope and range of its operations to include such diverse activities as Ready Mixed Concrete, Glass & Aluminum, Metal & Steel, Transportation, Cement Products, Stone Quarries, Construction, Electromechanical Works and Precast Concrete.
ETE Group joint ventures includes;
OZALTIN ARABIA - A joint venture agreement was signed between ETE Group and Ozaltin Construction forming Ozaltin Arabia. Its main objective is to executive mega construction projects in the kingdom.
MULTI-STRUCTURE - A partnership between ETE Construction & MULTI-STRUCTURE of Indonesia engage in construction of major infrastructures.
CHOVA ARABIA - A partnership between GRUPO CHOVA FELIX of Spain & ETE Group. Engaged into manufacturing and sales of all kind of waterproofing and insulation system membrane.
TABALSA - A joint venture between ETE Group & TABALSA of Spain engaged into production and sales of electrical metallic tubes.
Since the early days of its establishment, ETE has committed itself to sustainable development and growth until it became one of the pioneering construction and industrial entities in the Eastern Province of Saudi Arabia.
As of today, ETE stands for its excellence, superiority in quality and efficiency in serving its customers and the society, while fully considering the environmental safety with utmost social responsiveness. Therefore, pro-actively contributing towards balanced social and economical growth of the region.
The ETE plants which are operating under various divisions are strategically located and some of the most efficient and best maintained in the region. The record growth level in the recent past indicates the commitment and determination of ETE to lead the regional construction industry through sustainable development.