Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Main duty: Supervise, coordinate and plan the execution of project according to strict deadlines and within budget. This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members in order to deliver projects according to plan. Also define the project objectives and oversee quality control.
Reporting to: POM (Projects Operations Manager)
• Direct and Supervise project’s development from beginning to end.
• Define project scope, goals and deliverable that support business goals in collaboration with senior management, owners.
• Supervise and develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
• Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
• Draft and submit budget proposals, and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary.
• Negotiate with other department managers for the acquisition of required personnel from within the company.
• Determine and assess need for additional staff and/or consultants and make the appropriate recruitment if necessary during project cycle.
• Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
• Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
• Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the projects Managers, analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas.
• Proactively manage changes in projects scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
• 10 years direct work experience in a project management capacity, including all aspects of process development and execution (Gulf Experience Is Preferable).
• Good knowledge of financial practices.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to make decisions and solve problems.
• Demonstrated experience in personnel management.
• Technically competent with various software programs, such as primavera, AutoCAD and Microsoft Office.
• Ability to adapt to changing situations
• Fluency in English speaking and writing.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial.
- Job Location:
- Dammam, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Construction/Civil Engineering
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 10
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma