Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Project Manager Oil & Gas, Iraq
Has total oversight, responsibility and accountability for the program which includes demolition, site work, new construction, and other peripheral elements of construction
Ensures that all Task Orders stay within budget, on schedule, and to quality standards/controls, safety and customer satisfaction in accordance with Lakeshore TolTest Corporation core values
- Reviews project RFPs and plans to determine time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing project, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of project
- Notifies and negotiates on changes to RFP scope
- Oversees the estimation process to assure that jobs can be performed for the amount bid within margin
- Establishes work plan and staffing for each phase of project, and arranges for recruitment or assignment of additional project personnel
- Confers with project staff to outline work plan and to assign duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority
- Oversees & prioritizes project plans and schedules
- Directs and coordinates activities of project personnel to ensure project progresses on schedule and within prescribed budget
- Initiates required actions and strategy to ensure that projects stay within budget and on schedule.
- Identifies and resolves possible roadblocks and pitfalls prior to impact on schedule or cost
- Ensures that all project activities are consistent with contract specifications and company policy
- Reviews status reports prepared by project personnel and modifies schedules or plans as required
- Prepares project reports for management, client, or others
- Confers with project personnel to provide technical advice and to resolve problems
- Responsible for project procurement, field budget, financials, costs & profitability
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Completion of Bachelor's degree or higher in Engineering, Construction, Civil or Architectural disciplines
- 10+ years construction experience with hands-on field experience as a Construction Site Supervisor
- 3+ years construction Project Management experience with Oil & Gas
- Experience with large steel crude oil storage tanks, process piping, instrumentation preferred
- Experience managing successful construction projects
- Knowledge in all construction aspects
- Previous experience working in austere environments is a requirement
- Construction estimating experience
- Construction scheduling experience
- Strong computer skills
- Job Location:
- Basra, Iraq
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 10
- Residence Location:
- Australia; Canada; Great Britain (UK); Ireland; New Zealand; United Kingdom; United States
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
Lakeshore TolTest Corporation is among the fastest growing federal contracting companies in the United States. Operating in 40 office locations in 12 countries worldwide, Lakeshore TolTest provides complete general construction, environmental, and energy services to federal and municipal government agencies, as well as commercial clients.
The Company's rapid success has been a result of consistent execution on construction projects and by delivering innovative engineering solutions, attention to detail, adherence to budget and schedule constraints, close client communications and business integrity. Lakeshore TolTest is a valued resource due to its proven ability to operate in the world's most challenging environments and outperform client expectations.
Lakeshore TolTest is led by its president and CEO, Mr. Avinash Rachmale, and supported by its seasoned management team and employees that share the Company's core values, including:
•Client Satisfaction: We provide safe, quality, and responsible services that deliver value which is matched to customer expectations.
•Positive, Can-Do Attitude: We are flexible and do whatever it takes to get the job done.
•Responsibility: We hold ourselves accountable by taking ownership of goals with a clear understanding of the lines of authority and by communicating progress, problems and results.
•Respectful: We listen, understand and are considerate without being judgmental.