Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate independent working capability and manage the following for multiple trade fairs.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Customer Relationship
Required Qualifications & Experience:
• Dynamic candidate having a minimum of 2 yrs experience in managing multiple trade fairs (GCC experience preferred)
• Should demonstrate creative thinking with sound experience in exhibition research, marketing, operations, venue management, reports and customer relationship.
• Should be energetic with excellent communication, writing skills and familiarity in Microsoft Office Applications.
• Valid GCC driving license will be an advantage
- Job Location:
- Muscat, Oman
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 2
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
Founded in 1986, OITE is the leading conference and exhibition organising company in Oman. Featuring a diverse portfolio of event titles, covering key industry sectors in Oman, OITE aims to bring down barriers to trade and enable businesses to both inform their present and shape their future.
We are a premium end to end organiser focusing on business to business events including trade fairs, conferences, training, workshops and seminars. At OITE we believe in the powerful medium of face to face contact, whether it be matching buyers with sellers in trade fairs or networking with your peers in conferences. We know that business is done where people meet and therefore aim to achieve optimum results for our customers by providing industries with high end events that adhere to international standards and focus on quality, service and sustainability.