Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
1. Conduct research to obtain information about new construction projects and prepare feasibility studies to support in the projects sales plan.
2. Establish strong relationships with contractors, consultants and project owners to facilitate and support the achievement of sales objectives and ensure that company is a preferred supplier.
3. Continuously meet with projects’ consultants to create awareness about company products and services to establish a large customer base.
4. Liaise with the National Sales to provide them with sales leads and opportunities arising from project sales.
5. Negotiate agreements with construction companies for large-scale use of company products in line with pricing and relevant policies.
6. Conduct market research about competitors to support in the direction of the project sales.
7. Prepare regular reports on projects sales performance and present to management in line with established procedures.
High interpersonal abilities.
Strong negotiation skills.
Knowledge of AutoCAD.
Knowledge of office computer skills.
Bachelor degree in Engineering or a relevant degree.
- Job Location:
- Cairo, Egypt
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 1
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma