• Prepare or participate on offers/quotations/sales agreements in co-operation with Sales Develop detailed layouts for quotation and orders.
• Clarify project related matters with customers, suppliers and technical staff.
• Provide customers with all project related documentation for equipment, materials to be arranged by customers, detailed line layout as well as accessories, drawings for buildings, installation schedule or similar documentation; control customer’s status of energy supply to ensure proper delivery to SIG packaging lines.
• Arrange for commercial and technical quotations from suppliers per project for budgeting and layouts
• Order equipment with SIG Combibloc and other suppliers according to sales agreement and receipt equipment quotations.
• Arrange timely shipment and installation of SIG Combibloc equipment.
• Project timing management and issue and update detailed project master schedule and project controlling as per project master schedule(PMS).
• Control of installation, commissioning and hand-over to customers until closing of project in close co-operation with SIG Combibloc site manager and customer project coordinator.
• Project budget controlling and cost monitoring after contract signature till handover to customer.
• Conduct special projects for improvement of customer satisfaction, improvement of line-performance, re-arrangement for installed equipment etc.
• Support Management, Sales & Marketing and Service on all technical matters of filling machines, downstream machines, up-stream equipment and other accessories.
Desired have experience in project management
Ms project or similar software for project control
Languages required to be known:
Legally required skills:
(e.g. UAE Driving License)
Good creativity for technical, organizational and administrative matters
Mechanical / Electrical Engineering
- Job Location:
- Algiers, Algeria
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 5 Max: 10
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
SIG Combibloc Obeikan is a leading systems supplier of aseptic beverage cartons packaging and filling machines for beverages and food. The company is a part of New Zealand based rank group. Formed on January 1, 2001 SIG Combibloc Obeikan is a joint venture between SIG Combibloc of Germany and Obeikan Investment Group of Saudi Arabia. The headquarters are based in Dubai along with further country offices / area offices located in Riyadh, Jeddah (Saudi Arabia), Istanbul (Turkey), Cape Town (South Africa), Lagos (Nigeria), Algiers (Algeria) , Cairo (Egypt), Tunis (Tunisia), Casablanca (Morocco), Tripoli (Libya) and Tehran (Iran). SIG Combibloc Obeikan’s portfolio of clients contains some of the biggest brands within the long life milk and juice market segments.