We are seeking for Project Manager with a demonstrated experience in planning, designing, executing and commissioning of Manufacturing, Dairy or FMCG projects
The new Project Manager will look into to multi-discipline aspects of the project & has to be involved with supervising project staff, taking project related decisions, delivery methods, project-cost accounting, planning and managing staffing projections, design and production meetings and quality assurance.
He also is responsible to manage projects and service requests through defined system and process and focus on and leverage revenue opportunities.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Plans, orders, follows and approves material or scopes for personal projects or anything within the field of various projects.
- Plans for the electrical preparations, installations and commissioning aspect of various projects.
- Organizes daily work planning of the project supervisors (internal as well as external) and ensures correct prioritizing, installation quality and manpower efficiency.
- Responds on work requests from the project group or upper management.
- Provides information and responds on status requests to Maintenance, Production, Project Group or upper management.
- Organizes, calculates and presents optimizing proposals, to the project group.
- Develops, educates, and expands knowledge, building a strong pro- active task force of department employees.
- Constant research for more effectiveness or efficiency.
- Plans for contingency actions/solutions for mishaps. ( when applicable)
- Studies & proposes better system.
- Works towards highest machine or production optimization.
- Demonstrates ability to communicate, discuss and negotiate with all levels of technical professional staff and upper management.
- In-depth knowledge & understanding on handling FMCG & Dairy Manufacturing projects.
- Ability to effectively communicate, across the department.
- Should be Result oriented & convincing.
- Excellent Leadership skills & Team player.
- Should be self-driven and result oriented.
- Ability to act prudent under pressure.
Relevant Experience: Minimum of 12 years with 5 years hands on experience in managing Projects in the FMCG, Dairy and Manufacturing industry
- Bachelor’s Degree - Engineering/Master’s Degree.
- Preferred. /project Management and familiar with Auto cad.
Food processing/FMCG/ Dairy products
Arabic & English
- Job Location:
- Company Industry:
- Manufacturing and Production; FMCG
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 10
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma