• Undertake Project Management of assigned projects
• To assist Director of Projects as required
• To develop and extend his/her specialist skill on all projects and a number of projects at a time
• To provide Pre and Post Sales support to other Divisions
• Create and execute project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
• Identify resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
• Manage day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
• Review deliverables prepared by team before passing to client.
• Minimize Company exposure and risk on project.
• Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately as per the procedures.
• Assure project contractual documents are completed and and in full control.
• Track, reports and analyze, procurement , team hours and expenses on a regular basis and manage project budget.
• Analyze project profitability, revenue, margins, bill rates and utilization.
• Understand revenue models, P/L, and cost-to-completion projections and makes decisions accordingly.
• Accurately forecast revenue, profitability, margins, bill rates and utilization.
• Identify business development and variation opportunities as they relate to a specific project.
• Effectively convey Company strategy in both written and verbal business development discussions.
• Facilitate team and client meetings effectively.
• Keep project team well informed of changes within the organization and general corporate news and hold
• Effectively communicate relevant project information to superiors.
• Deliver engaging, informative, well-organized presentations.
• Resolve and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion and tactfully.
• Possess general understanding of system design, integration, installation, Factory and Site Test, Commissioning
• Possess a thorough understanding of Company capabilities in Telecom, Safety and Security System.
• Manages the development of team by ensuring, when possible, that project tasks are in line with each
Innovator's career interests.
• Inspire coworkers to attain goals and pursue excellence.
• Consistently acknowledge and appreciate each team member's contributions.
• Motivate team to work together in the most efficient manner in office and at site.
• Mitigate team conflict and communication problems.
• Manage day-to-day client interaction.
• Set and manage client expectations.
• Communicate effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
• Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
• Conduct effective performance evaluations and mentors those with less experience through formal channels.
• Encourage staff to take responsibility for their development within the company.
• Suggest areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions.
• Comply with and helps to enforce standard policies and procedures.
• Education : Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• Experience : Minimum 10 years experience in related field
• Must have strong PM skills and be able to demonstrate
• Demonstrated ability to problem solve
• Customer service skills
• Ability to demonstrate adaptability and meet deadlines
• Demonstrated ability to drive for results
• Must possess business acumen
This job is posted in the following Specialties:Project Management
- Job Location:
- Cairo, Egypt
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 10 Max: 20
- Residence Location:
About This Company
3W Networks is a technology based communications contractor and systems integrator company principally involved in providing integrated communication solutions to the Oil & Gas, Power Utilities & Telecom Operators in the Middle East.