To lead and manage the delivery of technical outputs for projects on time, to the quality required, and within the allocated budget, including primary client contact. This will be achieved by defining, controlling and delivering workflows in accordance with Mouchel’s QMS/IMS, whilst interfacing with technical and managerial staff.
• Undertake the co-ordination of design team and construction contractors.
• Manage a gates process throughout the full lifecycle of the project.
• Manage and conduct value management exercises.
• Coordinate the design elements that provide design information for work packages for construction works.
• Identify the documentation necessary for the creation of each work package.
• Ensure all work scope packages are aligned to the Design Brief requirements.
• Attend design co-ordination meetings.
• Manage all actions and issues within the design team functions.
• Ensure all construction works are delivered timely.
• Lead resolutions/proactively at all construction related impact issues.
• Gates management reports to the satisfaction of the Senior Management Team.
• Value management reports to the satisfaction of the Senior Management Team.
• Work package scope contents to the satisfaction of the Senior Management Team.
• Actions and issues registers for design elements.
• Construction package delivery on-time and within budget.
• Masters degree in Civil Engineering is preferable
• 12 years experience, of which at least 7 years shall be in the design and construction of the storm water drainage structures. Shall have unique experience in the preparation of related construction specifications.
• Good structural experience (site and design) in the drainage field including pipe works, channels, culverts – essential.
• Good background/knowledge in storm water drainage design including hydrology and hydraulics – essential.
• Strong knowledge and experience of the main management systems & processes used within Mouchel or a similar consultancy business.
• Excellent communication and project management skills including leading and managing technical teams within a competitive business environment.
• Able to take the lead with client interfaces and manage project delivery on technical and business aspects of team outputs..
• Able to establish project requirements and drive the team to deliver the required outputs in terms of quality, cost and programme.
• Must be computer literate. Ability to work without supervision essential, you will have the drive and determination to meet targets.
• Strong communication skills. Fluent written and verbal English and Arabic.
• Able to demonstrate alignment to the company behaviors
• Able to build teams and mentor others PMs and facilitate succession planning
• Full driving license
Masters Degree In Civil Engineering
- Job Location:
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Consulting Services
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 15 Max: 20
- Residence Location:
- Saudi Arabia
- Master's degree