• Project Manager will be responsible for planning and managing all aspects of project construction.
• Project manager will ensure the project is delivered within time and budget constraints.
• PM should have excellent team building, contractual and commercial skills and be able to work under pressure on fast track, high profile projects.
• PM should be experienced in sheet/tubular pile combi wall projects in UAE.
The candidate should have the following qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or any related field
• With at least minimum 7 to 10 years of experience in project management
• Has proven track record of project managing marine quay wall, breakwater, dredging and reclamation projects
• UAE experienced is preferred
Preferred nationalities: English, Dutch, Irish, Scottish and other nationalities will be consider depending on experience
- Job Location:
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location: