• Handling frontline Customers & demonstrating the laptops/Desktops.
• Educating the Customers about the Product
• Aimed towards attaining higher business targets.
• Motivating the sales for a good market share.
• To maintain visibility of share
• Build relationship with the retailers to maintain stock
• Problem solving
• Make a plan for achieving monthly targets.
• Interpersonal Skills
• Good Communication
• Negotiation Skills
- Job Location:
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry:
- Information Technology; Sales; Computer/Hardware
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 1 Max: 2
- Residence Location:
About This Company
Metra Computer Group is one of the leading Distributor of Technology products over the past 2 decades with presence across Middle East Region.
With more than 800 associates and 2500 satisfied customers Metra are the fastest growing Technology company in the region partnering a broad portfolio of Technology vendors including some of the world’s leading brands in ICT industry such as HP ,Dell, Samsung Intel, Microsoft ,Cisco, Western Digital, etc .
Serving a wide range of customers in Retail ,Channel , Corporate , ISV , System Integration and Networking , Metra offers Best in Class services in Distribution , Supply chain management , Manufacturing , Financial , IT and Value added services.
Metra is committed to its partnership with its Vendor and Customers and will continue to serve as the most trusted and cost effective link between them.
Our Values are our foundation, Associates our strength & Partners our pillars.