Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
PROPOSAL MANAGER (FACILITIES MANAGEMENT) - (Arab Nationals only)
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
To assume overall responsibility for managing, co-coordinating and administering of the Company proposal effort on all selected proposals, from the BID/NO BID approval cycle through to submittal of the BID to the Client, incorporating Operation and Maintenance requirements, risk assessment, estimating and interpretation and clarification with others on contractual terms and conditions and required deliverables in compliance with the RFP.
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
1. To organize staff and lead KN team to ensure proposal targets are achieved and met in conformance with the RFP requirements.
2. To coordinate with Contracts / Insurance, in reviewing the prime contract documents and data, develop risk profiles and establishes plans, schedule and budgets for proposal obligations and review the technical input.
3. To take the lead in co-coordinating with Operations to achieve a compliant Proposal
4. To orient & guide the proposal team towards preparation of technical and commercial proposals and creating budgets for awarded jobs.
5. To review and analyze Proposal Summary and lead the presentation of the Proposal to KN senior management for their review and approval.
6. To ensure that all Client’s contacts, including correspondence and working relationships between KN and the Client, is maintained throughout the duration of the proposal.
7. Monitors and controls all contractual commitments to ensure that all work is being performed in accordance with the RFP, specifications, drawings and “terms and conditions” of the RFP.
8. To conduct periodic review with Operations and discuss issues to obtain feedback for corrective actions.
9. To assist in the training of subordinates both formal training courses and on-the-job training.
10. To promote the management concept of Continuous Improvement (CI) among all members of the proposal team.
11. To promote and practices team building across the department.
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• A Bachelors Degree in an Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
• Arab National
• Leadership & Supervision
• Strong negotiations skills
• Strong commercial flair
• Data Analysis
• Risk Assessment
• Tendering, proposal and contract development
Skills and Experience:
• Experience in the field of Facilities Management, having previously acted as Facilities Manager, Senior Facilities Engineer or equivalent role
• Solid understanding of hard- and soft- facilities services delivery such as MEP maintenance, cleaning, security services
• Solid understanding of Facilities Management costing, pricing principles, service models and market trends
• Solid understanding of electro-mechanical maintenance principles and methodologies such as preventive maintenance, corrective maintenance and outsourced services
• Understanding of Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators in the context of Facilities Management
• General understanding of associated services such as Waste Management, Catering, Landscaping, Pest Control is desired but not essential
• Expert level with MS Excel and MS Word is essential. Proficient in English, articulate and able to write professional business correspondence
• Ideally having had previous experience in Tendering / Cost Estimation
• Understands and interfaces with BD and assists with presentation to Clients
• Ability to plan, organize, lead, and monitor a wide variety of team efforts to the timely submission of proposals
• Understands and practices leadership principles. Ability to be people sensitive, to promote an open and informal communication environment, to develop mutual trust and teamwork, and to facilitate employee self-development
• Ability to establish and maintain effective client relations
• Ability to anticipate change and to adjust promptly and effectively
• Ability to recognize people for their accomplishments and ensure that KN management are made aware of these accomplishments
• 15 to 20 Years of Work Experience in Facilities management - Operation, Maintenance, Tendering and contracts
Bachelors Degree in an Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Job Location:
- Al Farawaniyah, Kuwait
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 15 Max: 20
- Residence Location:
- United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma