Works under the supervision of the Political/Economic Officer to assist in the planning and execution of official functions hosted by the Consul General and other executive officers at post. Incumbent maintains the database of Consulate protocol contacts and performs full duties of the Protocol-Pol/Econ Specialist during his/her absence.
NOTE: All applicants must address each selection criterion detailed below with specific
and comprehensive information supporting each item.
1. Education: Completion of Secondary school (twelve years of school) is required.
2. Experience: Minimum two year of related work experience, preferable at an Embassy or Consulate.
3. Language Requirements: Level IV (Fluent – Speak /Read/Write) English and Arabic are required. Skills will be tested.
4. Knowledge: Must have thorough knowledge of Saudi Arabia’s political structure, institutions, economic and historic development, community leaders, and key political and business figures.
Other Skills: Strong initiative and time management skills are required. Must work well with others and be able to adhere to deadlines. Must be able to represent the Consulate in the government community with professional demeanor and comportment. Strong computer skills including familiarity with word processing software, spreadsheet and database soft base, and internet search engines are required. Must have strong writing abilities and excellent oral communication skills in both languages, English and Arabic.
Completion of Secondary school (twelve years of school)
- Job Location:
- Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Government Sector
- Company Type:
- Employer (Public Sector)
- Job Role:
- Support Services
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 2
- Residence Location:
- High school or equivalent