Role Objective - To manage the Public Relation activities in order to enhance the commercial image and promote the company’s brand and Real Estate services within the local and regional/international markets.
Detailed Roles and Responsibilities:
- Contribute towards formulation of strategy, annual business plans, policies and procedures of the department to support divisional and organizational business strategy.
- Implement a professional communication plan to grow the business, retain existing clients, identify new market opportunities and increase revenue.
- Ensure the implementation of an effective public relation strategy in order to ensure the development and maintenance of an effective market image for the company, regionally and internationally.
- Arrange all necessary information regarding the company public image including new articles on corporate office, pamphlets/brochures, periodical publications, documentations, photography, media reports, corporate advertisements, annual publicized reports and other publications.
- Develop and prepare Public Relation budget variances for promotional campaigns on a monthly basis, in order to oversee effective execution of Public Relations programs.
- Direct and coordinate public relations activities and policies, in order to promote services effectively and efficiently across the region and internationally.
- Implement a professional including promotional and public events/activities, including charity programs, press conference, joint promotion, etc., retain existing clients, identify new market segments and achieve overall business objectives.
- Coordinate with the Sales & Leasing manager for the development of the company`s brand positioning advertising strategy and develop public relation activities.
- Assist in establishing a network of contracts with different media organizations, Banks and Audit firm’s, government institutions, firms and publications that are involved in the promotional activities.
- Maintain and enhance the relationship of the company with existing and potential business partners, media representatives, government ministries and departments and other high ranking public officials.
- Develop and organize documents and reports for the Chief Support Officer as needed.
- Respond in a timely manner to all shareholders queries.
- Carry out other duties within the areas of Public Relations as and when requested by Management.
-Allocate work to sub ornate(s), nominate for training as per organization’s guidelines, conduct performance reviews, and manage leave and overtime to ensure efficiency.
Supervise direct reportee(s) in their day-to-day tasks and guide them in managing their performance by providing appropriate feedback and counseling.
1. Educational Qualifications:
University degree in Business Administration with Specialization in
Marketing/Public Relation and/or MBA from a recognized university is
About 7-8 years of Communication & Public Relations experience of which a minimum of 2-3 years should be in a similar position, preferably in the real estate industry.
Banks and Audit Firms public relation experience.
3. Behavioral Skills:
Decision making and risk management.
Team work and leadership
Results orientation and execution excellence
- Job Location:
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry:
- Real Estate
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 7
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma