Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Public Relations Officer | Shared Service Unit | Qatar
About the Business:
Doha Marketing Services Company W.L.L. (DOMASCO), an overseas joint venture of the reputable UAE-based Al Futtaim Group, has been operating business in Qatar for 15 years and has sole distribution rights for Honda, Volvo cars and trucks, reputed brands of watches and electronics such as Raymond Weil, Casio and Sanyo as well as Yanmar marine engines in the country.
About the Job:
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
* Dealing with all government entities to furnish company's requirement, immigrations, Municipality, Ministry of commerce etc.
* Building relationships with entities that can be beneficial to the company.
* Processing all visa quota against each computer card number.
* Making airport pickups/ drop offs when required.
* Making the contracts for all new joiners as per offer letters
The successful candidate will:
* Be fluent in Arabic
* Have a minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role
- Job Location:
- Company Industry:
- Human Resources; Support Services
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim is one of the most progressive regional business houses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Structured into six divisions; automotive, retail, electronics, engineering and technology, real estate, financial services and general services, Al-Futtaim operates through more than 60 companies and maintains a decentralised approach, giving individual businesses flexibility and versatility to maintain a competitive stance.
Employing in excess of 20,000 people across the UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, Egypt, Syria, Pakistan, Singapore and Europe, this approach benefits employees, providing a clearly defined work culture where individuals are empowered with authority and responsibility for their work.
The success of Al-Futtaim is attributed to proactively managing change whilst upholding the values of integrity, service and social responsibility. The majority of businesses, built on a portfolio of world leading brands, dominate their sector.