Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Key Job Tasks
-Review requisitions received for accuracy of description and specifications of products and services.
- Involve in business correspondences with the local and overseas suppliers after performing a market research to source qualified suppliers to be involved in the RFQ solicitation.
- Prepare and issue Request for Quotation (RFQ) ensuring that the necessary scope of work outlining what is required.
- Conduct a commercial and technical evaluation and perform price analysis, evaluation stage includes prices negotiation based on the market trend and previous awards in order to achieve an adequate price competition.
- Confirmation of purchase orders with the suppliers and making all the requirements with respect to shipping, insurance, wire transfer and checks.
- Work closely with Technical Department, Quality Control Department, and Finance department to lesson rejections, losses and return of materials.
- Work closely with vendors to resolve difficulties which arise during and after the procurement process.
- Follow up clearance of shipments and payments.
- Follow up claims with the insurance company.
- Follow up samples requested by the R&D department.
- Maintain records and generate reports and correspondences relative to the work.
- Respond on all correspondences in timely manner.
- Complete duties and tasks assigned in timely manner.
- Achieve accuracy in all tasks assigned
- Handle and update database information on daily basis.
1- BA degree in Chemistry.
2- Working experience not less than (2) years in Purchasing.
3- Expert in using MS office and especially Excel Sheets.
4- Fluent in English language & English Correspondence.
5- Planning & Follow-up Skills.
- Job Location:
- Amman, Jordan
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 2 Max: 5
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma