Date Posted: 2013/04/09 08:36:57
-Responsible for assigning roles for team members and following up on tasks execution ensuring conformity with department
policies and procedures, through regular communication of all needed info.
- Responsible for implementation of purchasing cycle through securing needed materials, getting optimum offers and prices from
suppliers to meet the specifications required by the company.
- Following-up on contracts executions and the delivery of agreed upon terms.
- Issuance of periodical reports to include follow-up on global & local prices in addition to continuous search for better suppliers to
ensure the highest quality of supplied materials.
- Informing the management team with related key variables in their function.
- Performs regular field visits to the supplier to monitor performance level and detect any possible shortcomings, in addition to participating in international exhibitions.
- Work closely with concerned parties to coordinate and cooperate on assignments of responsibilities and solving problems
related to internal and external issues according to the company’s policies and procedures.
- Bachelors degree in any discipline, preferably International Business or English Commerce
- 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Excellent English Language skills
- Proficient computer applications user.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Job Location:
- Cairo, Egypt
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 3 Max: 5
- Residence Location:
About This Company
Edita is a market leader in baked food products with a portfolio of brands that includes Molto Croissant, Molto Cake, Molto Swiss Roll, Bake Rolls and Hostess cakes. The company employs more than 3700 employees and operates 2 factories in 6th of October and 10th of Ramadan cities.
The company started in mid 1997, as the first company to produce filled croissants in the MENA region, starting by Egypt as its opening gate. Hostess® was established in 1995 under license from Interstate Brands Corporation, USA, and was acquired by Edita Food Industries in June 2003. Since then, the company has been modernized and new lines were bought as well as the existing lines were upgraded.
All these products are being exported at the moment to the MENA region and we are looking forward to develop our regional existence.