Key Result Areas
1. Processing of Purchase Requests
2. Cost management
3. Vendor/Supplier Problem Resolution.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Supervise, purchase order claims and contracts as per SMS policies.
• Reviewing High Value Request for Quotations ( RFQ), tender documents, and participating in the process of evaluating offers to identify best
Distributes the Purchase Request copies in a timely manner, maintains
an accurate and up to date files.
Prepares weekly out-standing list of purchase requests with reasons.
• Follow-ups with vendor daily, and obtain best possible delivery date.
• Processes all purchase requests on daily basis and ensure all items reach departments in a timely manner.
• Informs user department if any items are not available of if any delay.
• Performs special duties/projects as required
• Control team compliance with the purchasing policies and procedures.
• Negotiating with suppliers regarding cost issues in order to purchase items economically
• Preparing studies and reports regarding market conditions and merchandise costs and suggesting appropriate solutions.
• Arranging for disposal of materials in coordination with the Purchasing Manager and other concerned entities.
• Long term contracting Suppliers and advising users of potential supply problems.
• Review delivery of Purchase Order and their compliance with respect to quality, quantity, and specifications.
• Carrying Action Plans based on periodic reports analysis with respect to unit category, supplier, staff activities and performance.
• At least Three (3) years of purchasing experience including foreign/local sourcing and contract negotiation experience .
• Proficiency in MS-Office
• Excellent Business Communication skills in English & Arabic.
• Effective Negotiation skills
• Planning and organizing
• Supervisory skills
• Strong Presentation Skill
• ERP management Capability / MS GP
Minimum 2 years experience
• Good command of English language.
• Good Knowledge of Medical products.
• Good selling, communication, and presentation skills.
• Initiative, teamwork, and interpersonal skills.
• Outstanding performer. Well organized, Self-motivated
•Saudi Preferred / Non Saudi with transferable Iqama & Profession
Bachelor degree in Bio Med, Biology, Medical Lab Nursing or any science related.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
- Job Location:
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Healthcare, other; Medical/Hospital
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
- Saudi Arabia
About This Company
The Company, a partnership entirely owned by Saudis citizenship, was established back in 1981 with a capital aggregated to SAR 200 million.
Saudi Medical Services was established 30 years ago, it has two main activities: Hospital Operations (HOD) and Medical Supplies (MPD) within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
The "Medical Products Division" represents a number of world leading Manufacturers and Suppliers of medical equipments & instruments, lab products, and disposable in the KSA.
SMS has established flexible strategies to explore the rapidly changing business environment. SMS has well organized and qualified Staff in various area of Business: management, planning, forecasting, marketing, operations, maintenance, Sales, and after sales services.