Responsible for: Development, Implementation and monitoring of QA/QC Management Plan for the Project.
- Development of QA/QC requirements for design and construction and incorporation of the same in the related tender documents.
- Development of project specific QA/QC Plan.
- Regular follow up with District QA/QC Managers for implementation of the QA/QC Plan.
- Be kept informed of the status of non conformance on a project-wide basis and initiate corrective action when needed in the case out overdue items.
- Ensure full implementation of QA/QC requirements.
- Monitor preparation and close-out of non-conformance reports associated with quality control issues.
- Ensure continuous improvement of QA/QC procedures.
- Willing to be relocated to Libya.
- At least 15 years of experience.
- Job Location:
- Company Industry:
- Construction; Construction/Civil Engineering; Engineering
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Quality Control
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
- Bahrain; Kuwait; Oman; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; United Arab Emirates
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
Hanmi International Middle East is subsidiary company of HanmiParsons Co., Ltd. About HanmiParsons HanmiParsons Company Limited is one of the leading engineering and technical services providers in Northeast Asia. Founded in 1996, headquartered in Seoul, the Company employs more than 500 engineers, project managers, and administrative staff. Our professionals are skilled in construction, program and project management, construction supervision, design review services, value engineering, schedule, cost, and procurement management, as well as building surveys and diligence related services. HanmiParsons expanded its services offshore in 2002 with the opening of its Shanghai China office servicing a diverse range of projects for local and foreign Clients in several regions of China and Macau. In 2007, HanmiParsons successfully established the 2nd overseas branch office in Dubai, UAE. Now, we have 5 subsidiary offices around the world. HanmiParsons has completed to date about 700 projects in Korea and 33 other countries, and currently services more than 100 projects in Korea, China, USA, UAE, Oman, India and Indonesia on behalf of diverse range of Clients from Korean Developers and Contractors to Global Property & Investment Corporations and Developers; through to Government institutions, retailers, hoteliers, and other property operators. HanmiParsons has most recently focused its resources and expertise into new markets and regions that can benefit from the specialist knowledge, skills, abilities and networks that the company can harness for and on behalf of its Clients. www.hanmiparsons.com