• Lead the quality assurance and control function at Country Level.
• Effectively control and monitor project based Civil QC requirements.
• Develop IMS manuals while focusing on quality assurance deliverables.
• Implement quality standards of ISO 9001, ISO 14000 and OHSAS 18000.
• At least 18 years of post-graduate experience of which at least 10 years should have been in the QA/QC function with a minimum of 5 years as a Manager experienced in large complex infrastructure projects relating to Highways, Bridges, Roads and Micro Tunneling, in the GCC.
• Computer literate and well experienced in the use of any further ERP system.
• Possess strong analytical skills.
Candidates who qualify for this position may kindly quote the Job Title in the subject of your email and send your CV as an attachment in MS Word Document format.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
- Job Location:
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry:
- Construction/Civil Engineering
- Company Type:
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role:
- Quality Control
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
Gulf Connexions is the region’s largest recruitment consultancy with a network of 6 offices in the GCC and offices in London, Hong Kong and Singapore. We continue to work in partnership with our clients and candidates in providing effective talent acquisition solutions. With an unparallel network of clients and candidates in the region we have quickly become the regions best recruitment partner. We tailor every solution to be unique to the specific requirements and preferences of the client, whilst ensuring that our candidates are always given the respect and honesty they deserve. We look forward to working with you to achieve your career aspirations.