Qatar Duty Free Recruitment Campaign in Bahrain | Qatar Duty Free
Recruitment Drive | Qatar Airways Group | Bahrain:
About the Event:
Have you ever dreamed of the opportunity to be a part of the World's Best Airline?
Do you strive to deliver 5-Star standards in everything that you do?
Would you like a new challenge with a move to the State of Qatar?
If the answer to the above questions is Yes then read on!
Qatar Duty Free is coming to Bahrain to interview for various positions, all of which are detailed below.
To be considered for interview, please apply online at our careers website and if shortlisted, you will be contacted to arrange a personal interview with one of our operations team.
Careers Website: www.careers.qatarairways.com
WHEN: February ( Interview dates will be advised to all shortlisted candidates ).
WHERE: All shortlisted candidates will be advised the interview venue.
Please bring a copy of your most recent CV (in English), a valid copy of your passport and a copy of your highest education certificate.
We are recruiting for:
Qatar Duty Free - Retail:
Brand Managers / Duty Managers- Luxury Brands.
To manage the day to day operation of the luxury brand shops effectively and efficiently maximizing sales and ensuring the security of stocks and cash in accordance with company policy of Qatar Duty Free
* Ability to delegate work, set clear direction and manage workflow.
* Ability to train and develop subordinate's skills.
* Customer focus, Tracking budget Expenses, Pricing, market knowledge, staffing, results driven.
* Minimum 5 years of job-related experience required
* Experience of at least 3 years in a multi brand retailing company in the category management / brand management function.
* Knowledge of Airports and Service Industry is important, Operational knowledge of a Retail Environment is an advantage,
Role of the Shop supervisor is to assist the Duty Manager (DM) to manage the shift operations of the shop floor, with a particular focus on sales, Customer Service, Merchandising of stocks, Staff allocation, Cash spot-checks, Stock Checking, Shift Closing, etc.
* Minimum of English Equivalent of 2 ‘O' levels / Higher Secondary School Certificate.
* 03 more years experience in the Retail or Service Industry, Duty Free is an advantage.
* Direct hands-on experience with Oracle / Navision inventory management
* Well developed lateral and analytical thinking skills
* Excellent project management skills; able to deliver tasks within tight deadlines.
* Creative and innovative; able to design new and effective solutions
To maximize sales at every available opportunity while ensuring that customers receive the highest level of customer service. To ensure that the shop is fully merchandised according to the departmental layout and that shelves are kept fully stocked at all times or displayed in a manner that maximizes the selling opportunity.
* A level or equivalent is essential however Degree holder is Desirable.
* Effective English Knowledge communication skills
We are looking for hard working and dedicated team players to join our team. You must be fluent in English Language and educated to at least High School level for all roles with higher requirements for others. You should have a passion for dealing with people from all walks of life. Relevant experience is essential for some roles and would be an advantage for others
- Job Location:
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
Welcome to a world of growing opportunities. Qatar Airways is the national carrier of the State of Qatar. Our global network now sees us flying to over 100 destinations worldwide and operating some of the youngest fleets in the sky. We are home to over 150 nationalities. Our mission is to deliver Excellence in Everything We Do. For us, that means we focus on the customers who fly with us. We understand that our customers choose to fly with us because we care for them. We know that every time we fly, we carry the hopes and dreams of our customers. Similarly we consider the hopes and dreams of our people. Our success is due to our leadership and the employment of high quality people who will enjoy living and working in Doha, Qatar. Qatar is a rising economic powerhouse and is fast establishing itself as one of the world’s newest and most vibrant hubs. Qatar prides itself on its technological advances as well as its educational and research facilities. It is rapidly becoming home to more expatriates and international businesses, as well as world-renowned 5-star hotels, spas and resorts. The city boasts the best in shopping, sports activities and has been host to many high profile international events. As the Airline of the Year 2011 and the only 5-star airline in the Middle East, the opportunities for career diversity, professional development opportunities to further your careers within the organisation are almost limitless. We truly believe that life is a journey, not a destination; therefore we help our people to realise all that they can be. Join one of the fastest growing airlines with an ever-expanding global network. If you wish to find out more about the Qatar Airways Group of companies and what we have to offer, then please click the link below and visit qatarairways.com/careers to apply online.