Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
1) Plans and directs activities concerned with development, application, and maintenance of quality standards for industrial processes, materials, and products: Develops and initiates standards and methods for inspection, testing, and evaluation, utilizing knowledge in engineering fields such as chemical, electrical, or mechanical.
2) Devises sampling procedures and designs and develops forms and instructions for recording, evaluating, and reporting quality and reliability data.
3) Establishes program to evaluate precision and accuracy of production equipment and testing, measurement, and analytical equipment and facilities.
4) Develops and implements methods and procedures for disposition of discrepant material and devises methods to assess cost and responsibility.
5) Directs workers engaged in measuring and testing product and tabulating data concerning materials, product, or process quality and reliability.
civil engineer / mechanical engineer/ electrical engineer with good experience in quality control with construction company
- Job Location:
- Dammam, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Construction/Civil Engineering
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
Driven by excellence in execution, Shade Corporation Ltd. (SHADE) is a multi-disciplined contracting company committed to ensuring its vision of “Building a Stronger Future”. With a prominent presence in the GCC, we have evolved into one of the leading Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) companies in the region.
Since inception we have expanded our services from General Contracting to Construction Management, Project Management, Design/Build, and Value Engineering; and have become integral players in the transportation, industrial, and building sectors.
Our commitment to Safety and Quality reaches beyond the work environment. We believe it is a culture, and we are committed to do what it takes for our employees to truly believe in it, and adapt it as one of their own on and off work.