Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
- Experience in pre-cast is a essential.
- Directs workers engaged in measuring and testing products.
- Implementing the inline and final inspections of the goods in order to insure that the quality standards are met,
- Maintain customers' quality, and measurement standards and procedures.
- Educate suppliers on the standards and requirements.
- Coordinate with the main office, if necessary, in terms of fitting and patterning problem.
- Support the company with sample evaluation.
- Assist to orient process and the grading guidelines that go with the process of applying related to product specifications.
- Provide recommendation of better engineering method related to supplier's technical/ equipment capabilities and incorporate aesthetics, product quality and safety requirements for each product.
- QC/QA Engineer Position located in precast plant & site in Al Kharj Area.
- Civil Engineering Degree. Preferred experience in Precast industry.
- Plans and directs activities concerned with development, application, and maintenance of quality standards for industrial processes, materials, and products: Develops and initiates standards and methods for inspection, testing, and evaluation, utilizing knowledge
Civil Engineering Degree. Preferred experience in Precast industry
- Job Location:
- Alkharj, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Construction/Civil Engineering; Construction
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Quality Control
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- US$4,000 - $5,000
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
- Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
Middle East & Africa for Technology” as one of the top leading companies in providing outsourcing, recruitment, pay rolling, government relations, logistics services in KSA market & Middle East as we are distinguished from others with all what is required and desired like prompt pluperfects, commitment of time terms, professional follow up as well as strongest relations with governmental and private related parties.
The principals of MEATECH share equally in the ownership. Although each partner has different strengths with the project support services field, cross training is a very important that each can handle every aspect of the business, especially in the start-up years. As the company grows and adds staff, the principals will diversify into other equally strategic positions.