1. Responsible for Final Inspection of Finished Items offered for Inspection before delivery to site and prepare Final Inspection Report.
2. perform in-process inspection, GASP, Breakage test.
3. Report non-conforming product
4. Ensure segregation of Non-Conforming / Rejected Items; Ensure Disposition and Disposal of rejected items.
5. Conduct House Keeping Audit based on the House Keeping Audit Checklist .
6. Prepare the Incoming inspection Reports & the in process inspection Report .
7. Ensure that products are properly identified & marked by its status.
8. Give prior intimation to QA/QC Manager about the Calibration of Measuring Instrument / Equipment at least 2 weeks before its due date arrival.
9. Understand the Quality Control Process and inspection and test plans.
10. Maintain proper documentation of records.
11. Perform other related duties that may be assigned from time to time by QA/QC Manager for accomplishing the objectives of the company
Architectural Glass Industry experience
double glass unit (IGU)
Heat socked test
- Job Location:
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Manufacturing and Production
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Quality Control
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- $1,000 - $2,000
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 2 Max: 5
- Residence Location:
- Certification / diploma