Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
1. Inspects incoming packaging materials, following SCJ standard sampling procedures and check for any defects before acceptance. In cases of deviation from established quality standard, withdraw samples for further analysis and investigation
2. Perform dimensional analysis of all packaging component as required
3. Performs physical tests (drop test, static load test, visual quality, etc.) as outlined in the packaging material specification to determine the acceptability of the materials and in case of non-conformance check causes of observed.
4. Inspects, test and releases all incoming raw materials after the required testing and verification.
5. Operates and maintains all instruments in the laboratory to deliver accuracy of test results. These instruments include Measuring Caliper, Height Gauge, Crimping Gauges, Stem Height Gauge, Torque meter, etc.
6. Maintains and keeps quality records of all incoming packaging materials and finished product batches. Stores record and retain samples in area accessible to quality audit.
7. Report “Non-conformance Incidence” based on inspection, investigation and evaluation of quality and SHE issue
8. Review incoming material inspection data and prepares monthly quality report to summarize quality inspection activities. Provide inspection record data base to maintain traceability of materials used for individual products
9. Conducts physical inspection of all returned finished goods that are reported to have problem on packaging and recommends the appropriate next step to correct and close the quality issue.
10.Assist in the process of
• product registration activities with SASO and other government agency,
• compliance to Civil Defence, Ministry of Industry and
• compliance to Presidency Metrology and Environmental Regulations
13. Issue non-conformance notices with corresponding corrective actions on the process that deviates and has significant impact to the environment. Recommend Preventive Action.
14. Supports developmental works on product and packaging development and vendor qualification under the new product commercialization e.g. qualification of new cap, new bottle, etc.
* Degree in Chemistry
* 2- 5 years of experience
*Good background on laboratory instrumentation
*Very good English, written and spoken
*Very good in written and oral communication skills
- Job Location:
- Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Quality Control
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 2 Max: 5
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma