Quality Assurance Coordinator
To determine and document any areas that may need improvements.
To plan, schedule and carryout the facilities inspection and highlight the deviation from standard practices.
To monitor the condition of facilities, equipment and system for their efficiency, performance, operation cost, maintenance cost.
To assists his supervisor for improvise plans to improve upon the existing quality standards.
To assists in Quality, Environment and Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems.
To review and analyze the effectiveness of the modifications made.
To ensure that all procedures within the company conform to health and safety regulations, QF policy and Procedures, Statutory requirements and industry established standards & guidelines.
To ensure that Plant preventive maintenance & corrective maintenance activities are carried out as per the schedule
To ensure proper Permit to Work is carried out in QF Facilities.
To assist in providing root cause analysis report pertaining to failure of equipments & systems
Key Result Areas:
1. Understands the roles and responsibilities of different functional entities within Department to formulate the basis for improvement plans.
2. Reviews the activities plan and monitors the performance against the plans.
3. Carries out the Root Cause Analysis of the failure of critical equipment / system.
4. Reviews the process parameters, operational practices and raises flag in the event of any deviation from best practices, OEM’s recommendations
5. Generates reports highlighting the strengths and weaknesses and suggests the action plans for improvements.
6. Liaises with Health, Safety and Environment functions to align the QMS to ISO 9001, ISO14001 and OHSAS 18001
7. Adheres to ISO accreditation, regulation of the department. Ensures the activities of the Department conform to ISO 9001, Quality Management system, ISO 14001, Environmental Management System and OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System.
8. Assists in developing measurable sectional quality objectives to meet and exceeds analyzed customer requirements to achieve customers satisfaction.
9. Assist in developing the internal procedures for establishment of Quality assurance section.
10. Formulates the Facilities inspection schedule, procedure and guides the facilities inspection team to carry out the functions.
11. Assists in formulating the condition monitoring activities within the department to enhance the reliability and availability of the equipment and the systems
12. Monitors, measures and analyzes these processes within the organization. Generic means of data analysis to improve on the level of implementation & Continuous improvement.
13. Identify the outsourced processes which affect the organizations performance and reports to his superior
14. Fulfils all the requirements of the CAFM system. Utilizes the system to maximize availability and reliability of the facilities and minimize operating and maintenance costs.
15. Functions as Internal Auditor and carries out the auditing of processes, incidents, procedures independently.
16. Participates, at the required level, in the ongoing development and training of the department’s Qatari employees.
17. Carries out the activities assigned by Senior Engineer - Quality Assurance
The incumbent must be an Engineering graduate with good command of English Language and good reporting skills.
At least 8-10 years experience in the field of Quality Management System operations /certification.
Must have exposure to Maintenance of Equipment / system in Oil/Gas sector or similar processing industry
Hands on experience in Condition monitoring of rotating equipment is an added advantage.
Good analytical skills with an attitude to go into the details are necessary.
Must be a computer literate with experience MS Office, emails and ERP.
- Job Location:
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry:
- Community/Social Services/and Nonprofit
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Quality Control
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 7
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
Qatar Foundation for Education, Science and Community Development is a private, chartered, nonprofit organization, founded in 1995 by His Highness Sheikh Hamad Bin Khalifa Al-Thani, Emir of Qatar. Guided by the principle that a nation's greatest resource is the potential of its people, Qatar Foundation aims to develop that potential through a network of centers devoted to progressive education, research and community welfare.