Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
1. Ensures that manufactured goods are produced in compliance with company specification, policies, and government polices.
2. Responsible for effective implementation and/or utilization of the approved analytical methods to ensure high quality raw material, semi finished products, finished products and packaging materials.
3. Responsible for developing, updating, and implementation of quality assurance procedures in partnership with Operation departments.
4. Develops and guides all team members to ensure proper implementation and adherence to HACCP guideline, GMP, and any municipal or government directive.
5. Liaises with all 3rd party external auditors and ensures that all operations departments are well prepared for external conformance audits.
6. Conducts monthly HACCP meeting with all team members and highlights issues and recommends course of corrective action were needed to ensure all departments are compiling with HACCP rules and procedures.
7. Responsible for managing of the pest control program to ensure a pest free environment.
8. Initiates, analyzes, and responds to any customer compliant and recommends the correction action to be taken.
9. Supervises the inbound material, in process, and finished product specification compliance, and recommends & takes action where necessary to ensure food safety and product standards.
10. Inspects returned items and approves all corrective action report.
11. Supervises the QA team on their day to day tasks.
12. Supervises the Sanitation team and ensures that cleaning and sanitation are performed as per the standards and initiates immediate corrective action when needed.
13. Responsible for ensuring those all on the line testing instruments are calibrated in liaison with maintenance department.
14. Conducts daily spot checks on grooming and hygiene standards of employees and takes corrective action with employee in liaison with his supervisor.
15. Makes plant walks and takes appropriate action to correct any shortfalls and to ensure HACCP & GMP policies and procedures are in place.
16. Interprets result and gives recommendations for product improvement.
1. BS in food technology, or Food chemistry, or Microbiology
2. 8 years of minimum experience and preferably 3 years in bakery
3. Has taken HACCP Training
4. Has excellent English communication skills
5. Has strong leadership skills
Food Technology, or Food Chemistry, ormicrobiology
- Job Location:
- Dubai, UAE
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Quality Control
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- US$3,000 - $4,000
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 7
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma