- Managing the tests raw materials and finished products in
accordance with organization policy, procedures and specifications.
- Prepares and maintains a variety of records and files related to Q.C.
activities and operations.
- Takes proper decisions regarding any unacceptable or failed tests.
- Inspect, sample, and conduct routine and special laboratory testing on construction aggregates, and concrete in conformance with appropriate standard test methods.
- Follows and maintains work instructions of the hazardous materials
inside the Laboratory.
- Follows the calibration schedules for Laboratory equipments.
- Maintains the Laboratory equipments in good conditions.
- Performs related duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Chemistry or Chemical Engineer.
- Excellent command of English language.
- Has the ability to work under pressure.
- Good experience in using personal computer and various
- Job Location:
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Quality Control
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 0 Max: 3
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
Don Construction Products (DCP), a multinational business and one of the fastest growing companies in the field of construction chemicals. The company offers a comprehensive range of products, with very high technical support and service.