Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
To play a leading role in the sustainable development, promotion, implementation and management of quality initiatives, methods, tools, accreditation/certification, and education to ensure healthcare quality and safety, to promote a quality culture and support the vision and mission of Dubai Healthcare City and CPQ.
• Development and management of healthcare quality improvement initiatives to support healthcare operators and business clients in DHCC to achieve compliance to CPQ Outpatient Clinic Standards.
• Initiate, present and provide educational opportunities (presentations, workshops, guidelines, materials, etc.) to healthcare operators and business partners in DHCC.
• Identify the need for, develop and provide written policies, procedures and guidelines in healthcare quality, patient care and management, and patient safety (based on analytic assessment of current “best practice”, guidelines and relevant research findings).
• Support healthcare operators in development of their internal quality, risk and safety systems in compliance with CPQ Outpatient Clinic Standards.
• Development, implementation and management of performance monitoring processes and measures of healthcare operators’ activities
• Monitoring and assisting hospitals within DHCC in achieving compliance to the approved hospital accreditation body’s standards.
• Engage and communicate with healthcare operators’ quality committees / representatives.
• Participate in the CPQ survey process by conducting outpatient clinic assessments and follow-up surveys, and report generation.
• Participate in the ongoing review, revision and management of CPQ Outpatient Clinic Quality Standards as required to maintain ISQua accreditation of the standards.
• Participate in conducting education sessions for healthcare operators on current CPQ Outpatient Clinic Quality Standards.
• Participate in Quality Council meetings.
• Manage client and customer relations, communications, support and education (face-to-face meetings, correspondence, e-mails, phone calls, etc.) whenever necessary.
• Other appropriate duties as assigned by the Head of Quality Improvement Department
• Essential - Bachelor Degree or equivalent in nursing or other Health Science/field.
• Preferred - Masters Degree in quality management, healthcare administration or a related field. Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality.
Experience and Knowledge:
• Minimum 7 years hospital based experience preferably in a recognised accredited healthcare facility. Supervisory/managerial experience preferred.
• Minimum 3 years experience in healthcare quality and/or risk management role.
• Experience in clinical and assessment survey audits, quality planning, healthcare standards and measurement systems for care delivery and outcomes
• Planning and organization
• Work and time management
• Critical thinking and problem solving
• Audit and survey skills
• Report and document development and writing
• Statistics and data analysis
• Communications and presentation skills
• Transference of clinical and healthcare knowledge
• Customer service orientation
• Computer skills (Microsoft Office applications)
• Teamwork and team leader
• Operational excellence & results
• Patient advocacy
• Personal growth
• Ethics & integrity
• Commitment to customers
Bachelor Degree or equivalent in nursing or other Health Science/field.
- Job Location:
- Dubai, UAE
- Company Industry:
- Healthcare, other
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Quality Control
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 7
- Residence Location:
- United Arab Emirates
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma