Quality Assurance Analyst - Incoming Materials
2. Perform dimensional analysis of all packaging component as required
3. Performs physical tests (drop test, static load test, visual quality, etc.) as outlined in the packaging material specification to determine the acceptability of the materials and in case of non-conformance check causes of observed.
4. Inspects, test and releases all incoming raw materials after the required testing and verification. Ensure that analysis conforms to SCJ specifications.
5. Operates and maintains all instruments in the laboratory to deliver accuracy of test results. These instruments include Measuring Caliper, Height Gauge, Crimping Gauges, Stem Height Gauge, Torque meter, etc.
6. Assists MENA SHEQ Manager in investigations and trouble shooting of quality problems encountered in all incoming packaging materials
7. Maintains and keeps quality records of all incoming packaging materials and finished product batches. Stores record and retain samples in area accessible to quality audit.
8. Report “Non-conformance Incidence” based on inspection, investigation and evaluation of quality and SHE issue
9. Review incoming material inspection data and prepares monthly quality report to summarize quality inspection activities. Provide inspection record data base to maintain traceability of materials used for individual products
10. Conducts physical inspection of all returned finished goods that are reported to have problem on packaging and recommends the appropriate next step to correct and close the quality issue.
11. Assist in the process of
• product registration activities with SASO and other government agency,
• compliance to Civil Defense, Ministry of Industry and
• compliance to Presidency Metrology and Environmental Regulations
13. Issue non-conformance notices with corresponding corrective actions on the process that deviates and has significant impact to the environment. Recommend Preventive Action.
14. Supports developmental works on product and packaging development and vendor qualification under the new product commercialization e.g. qualification of new cap, new bottle, etc.
1. Higher Diploma or Bachelor degree in an engineering or technology discipline including chemical, packaging or mechanical technology
2. Trainable or has the knowledge and experience on Visual Inspection Acceptance Sampling Plan and Table Usage
3. Must be able to read and interpret specifications and technical drawings related to packaging material components
4. Can use mechanical inspection equipment including calipers, micrometers, height gauge, aerosol gauges
5. Has the ability and experience in gathering chemical and inspection data for statistical quality monitoring, analyze results, identify out-of-control conditions, trends and runs data for statistical quality monitoring, analyze results, identify out-of-control conditions, trends and runs
6. Preferably has background on computer systems operations
7. Willing to work in a safe manner while concerned on the protection of employees health and working environment
- Job Location:
- Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Quality Control
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 2 Max: 5
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma