Quality Assurance Manager - Meat / Chicken / Food production Industry
This is an excellent opportunity to join this leading KSA based food chain and they expand across the Kingdom. You will be joining the team at a key time as they embark on an ambitious expansion plan through the addition of new stores and expansion of their franchisee base.
Reporting directly to the Operations Director this role is key to ensuring the maintenance of the high quality standards from production through to retailing. This person will liaise with managers and staff throughout the organisation to ensure that the QA system is functioning properly.
Duties will include;
• Plan & determines QA compliance objectives and ensuring that targets are achieved.
• Assess suppliers' and own company's product specifications and customer requirements.
• Work with purchasing staff to establish quality requirements from external suppliers.
• Ensures compliance with national and international standards and legislation; considering the application of environmental and health/safety standards.
• Develops standards and establishes clearly defined quality methods for staff to apply.
• Develops quality procedures in conjunction with operating staff , setting up and maintaining controls and documentation and identifying relevant quality-related training needs.
• Bringing together staff of different disciplines and driving the group to plan, formulate and agree comprehensive quality procedures; persuading reluctant staff to change their way of working to incorporate quality methods.
• Liaises with customers' auditors and ensuring the execution of corrective action and compliance with customers' specifications.
To succeed in this role you will need a Bachelor’s degree in food technology/ Food sciences and five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Practical knowledge of HACCP implementation or a certified HACCP lead auditor.
Ideally you will have a minimum of ten years Quality management experience in a food production / meat / chicken production industry.
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly experienced Quality Manager to work with a market leading group in the region, during a period of change and growth. There is an excellent compensation package available for the right applicant; combined with a performance related bonus.
Progress Personnel are working as an Employment Agency
Ideally degree educated
- Job Location:
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Catering/Food Services/Restaurants
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Quality Control
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- $1,500 - $2,000
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 5
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
We are a UK based recruitment agency that specialises in executive recruitment across the Middle East. Our clients have offices in Bahrain, Doha, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and Oman. Our areas of expertise include; Finance and Accountancy Sales & Marketing Operations & General management Construction and Engineering Management HR & Human resources management