Quality Control Technician
2. Inspect production line operations to ensure that the outgoing products from production lines are in conformance to specifications. Release only product that conforms to specification.
3. Conduct bacteriological analyses for supplied and processed water and products like detergent, air fresheners and furniture polish. Ensure implementation of control on possible contamination by micro-organism.
4. Operates, maintains and calibrates all instruments in the laboratory and in the production to maintain the accuracy of test results. These instruments include Mettler weighing scales, Gas chromatograph, spectrophotometer, Coulometer, ovens, pH meter and others.
5. When required, performs quality tests to verify quality status of raw material. This may happen when there is a problem on the batches made by Production.
6. Reports to the Managers any non-conformance related to Product by issuing Quality Deviation Report
7. Provides assistance in the trouble shooting of quality-related problems encountered in the manufacturing lines, reports status and ensures closure of the issue. Submits monthly quality report using statistical techniques to promote continuous improvement.
8. Keeps and stores all documents and quality records based on ISO 9001:2000, ISO 14001:2004, Product Safety, Regulatory and Environmental Policy and make them accessible to quality audit.
9. Analyses customer complaint samples when requested and provide root cause analysis on the nature of the complaint
10. Maintain the generation of the quality control chart and inform his manager in times of significant variations.
- 1st Priority for Saudi Nationals
- 2nd Priority for Transferable Iqama
- Strong lab equipment knowledge, . Gas Chromatography is a must
- Graduate of higher diploma or Bachelor of Science in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering and Industrial Pharmacy and should have at least two-year experience in quality assurance of pharmaceutical or consumer products manufacturing.
- Should have strong oral and written communication skills, articulate, self-motivated, hardworking, computer literate and has knowledge of ISO 9001:2000 standards and procedures.
- Strong knowledge in the efficient operation of gas chromatograph, spectrophotometer, auto-titrators and other laboratory equipment.
- High standard for safety having a direct experience in the safe handling of flammable and hazardous materials
- Job Location:
- Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Quality Control
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 2 Max: 5
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma