Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Our client, a manufacturing company is looking for a Quality Supervisor to join their expanding team in Bahrain.
• Ensure an effective Quality Assurance that is independently audited.
• Achieve agreed safety standards, act as an example and comply with safety regulations.
• Effective use of quality tools in order to ensure economically produced quality products.
• Accurate reporting of quality performance against objectives in order to meet customer expectations.
• Communicate quality standards to all departments of the business to ensure full awareness of quality issues.
• Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Quality Assurance and Quality Control.
• At least 5 years of experience in a similar role in the manufacturing industry in the GCC.
Candidates who qualify for this position may kindly quote the Job Title in the subject of your email and send your CV as an attachment in MS Word Document format.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
- Job Location:
- Manama, Bahrain
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role:
- Quality Control
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
Gulf Connexions is the region’s largest recruitment consultancy with a network of 6 offices in the GCC and offices in London, Hong Kong and Singapore. We continue to work in partnership with our clients and candidates in providing effective talent acquisition solutions. With an unparallel network of clients and candidates in the region we have quickly become the regions best recruitment partner. We tailor every solution to be unique to the specific requirements and preferences of the client, whilst ensuring that our candidates are always given the respect and honesty they deserve. We look forward to working with you to achieve your career aspirations.