Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
1. To carry out monthly valuations of work in progress, including forecasting of final costs and sales.
2. Prepare and monitor project cash flow forecasts.
3. Measure, value, submit and negotiate contract variations.
4. Provide advice to project staff on commercial and contractual matters including reviewing and drafting of correspondence.
5. Prepare submit and negotiate project final accounts.
6. Commercial vetting of sub contractor tenders and contracts.
7. Certification of subcontractor monthly valuations and final accounts.
8. Ensure that business commercial processes are adhered to at project level.
9. Assist in preparation and adherence to project purchasing targeting and costing budgets.
Bachelor's degree in civil engineering or related. 6-8 years of experience in the Construction Industry. -Computer literate Good communication and supervisory skills
- Job Location:
- Cairo, Egypt
- Company Industry:
- Construction/Civil Engineering
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 7
- Residence Location: