Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
- Be responsible for availability of raw materials, reconciliations of daily stocks and supervise the raw material planning function
Ensuring Availability of Raw Materials
- Ensure availability of all raw materials required by the production dept. as outlined by the production plan to all filling locations. Plan/Calculate raw materials, pallets and ingredient requirements based on the company forecast.
Reconciliating Daily Stocks
- Reconcile/conduct daily stock checks of all raw materials and generate a daily stock report. Track and monitor daily usage of raw materials under daily operating conditions i.e line damage, incorrect/defect raw materials packaging and storage conditions and advise diminishing stock levels to the system.
- Ensure safe operating conditions during loading/offloading & storage of all raw materials in accordance with the safety & quality standards of the organization.
Maintaining, Reporting, Monitoring
- Set and maintain re-order levels across all raw materials to ensure a minimum 45 day stock unless deemed otherwise by system.
- Maintain a database of all suppliers along with contact details and pricing levels.
- Develop supplier evaluation protocol based on yearly performance and assign annual grading parameters to determine renewal of contracts.
- Monitor all returnable packaging materials with raw materials suppliers. Generate monthly reconciliation reports with suppliers.
- Alert Production & Plant Management in the event of major issues with raw materials that interrupts the production operations.
- Verify LPR, GRN, MI (Mat. Issuance) & Raw Materials Returned to the stock and sign prior to forwarding it to Finance & assure that the GRN’s are submitted within 24 hours upon receipt.
- Follow-up on empty pallets retrievals from the Customers & Satellite Warehouses through the Warehouse Supervisor & Dispatcher & Exports Supervisor.
- Ensure visual and physical factory concepts for storage of raw materials in accordance with P.C.I and World Class Performance and management standards.
- Be the Front Line contact person related to all ERP implementation associated to Raw Materials.
Managing the Team
- Coach, guide and provide consistent constructive feedback to develop the staff members and to improve performance. Lead problem solving activities for warehousing / logistics operations and coach on process improvement
Education, Experience and Skills:
- 2 to 3 years in logistics or raw material/production/planning experience
- Knowledge in production, processing and administration
- Skills in Operation monitoring, strict follow up, planning and organizing skills
- Supervisory skills
- Job Location:
- Dubai, UAE
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Quality Control
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 1 Max: 3
- Residence Location:
- United Arab Emirates
- Certification / diploma