1) Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service.
2) Monitor customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts.
3) Direct and coordinate activities involving sales of manufactured products, services, commodities, real estate or other subjects of sale.
4) Determine price schedules and discount rates.
5) Review operational records and reports to project sales and determine profitability.
6) Direct, coordinate, and review activities in sales and service accounting and recordkeeping, and in receiving and shipping operations.
7) Confer or consult with department heads to plan advertising services and to secure information on equipment and customer specifications.
8) Advise dealers and distributors on policies and operating procedures to ensure functional effectiveness of business.
9) Prepare budgets and approve budget expenditures.
10) Represent company at trade association meetings to promote products.
11) Plan and direct staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales and service programs.
12) Visit franchised dealers to stimulate interest in establishment or expansion of leasing programs.
13) Confer with potential customers regarding equipment needs and advise customers on types of equipment to purchase.
14) Oversee regional and local sales managers and their staffs.
15) Direct clerical staff to keep records of export correspondence, bid requests, and credit collections, and to maintain current information on tariffs, licenses, and restrictions.
16) Direct foreign sales and service outlets of an organization.
17) Assess marketing potential of new and existing store locations, considering statistics and expenditures.
1) Active Listening -- Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
2) Speaking -- Talking to others to convey information effectively.
3) Mathematics -- Using mathematics to solve problems.
4) Time Management -- Managing one's own time and the time of others.
5) Service Orientation -- Actively looking for ways to help people.
6) Persuasion -- Persuading others to change their minds or behavior.
7) Social Perceptiveness -- Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
8) Reading Comprehension -- Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
9) Monitoring -- Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
10) Active Learning -- Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
11) Negotiation -- Bringing others together and trying to reconcile differences.
12) Judgment and Decision Making -- Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
13) Coordination -- Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
14) Instructing -- Teaching others how to do something.
15) Critical Thinking -- Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
16) Management of Personnel Resources -- Motivating, developing, and directing people as they work, identifying the best people for the job.
17) Complex Problem Solving -- Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
18) Writing -- Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Job Location:
- Sakaka, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Construction; Construction/Civil Engineering; Hospitality/Tourism/Travel
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 10
- Residence Location:
- Egypt; India; Jordan; Saudi Arabia; Sudan
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
شركه آل كايد اخوان (مقاولون عموميون )شركه مصنفه فى مجالات الطرق و المبانى و المجال الصناعى و السياحى و العقارى متعاقده مع الحكومه السعوديه على تنفيذ عقود للعام 2010 بقيمه 500 مليون ريال . حصلت على تراخيص وزاره الصناعه لانشاء مجمع الكايد الصناعى بالجوف . و الشركه حالياً بصدد البدء بالتعميد و فى مرحله استقبال عروض المصانع و المعدات اللازمه للمجمع .القوه البشريه بالشركه 1500موظف المقر شمال السعوديه الجوف.
the company is classified in fields roads and building and industrial and Tourism and Real estate the company is contracting with Saudi governments in year2010 with 500 million riyals and has 1500 man power sit north Saudi / AL jouf