real estate sales and marketing manager
2) Monitor customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts.
3) Direct and coordinate activities involving sales of manufactured products, services, commodities, real estate or other subjects of sale.
4) Determine price schedules and discount rates.
5) Review operational records and reports to project sales and determine profitability.
6) Direct, coordinate, and review activities in sales and service accounting and recordkeeping, and in receiving and shipping operations.
7) Confer or consult with department heads to plan advertising services and to secure information on equipment and customer specifications.
8) Advise dealers and distributors on policies and operating procedures to ensure functional effectiveness of business.
9) Prepare budgets and approve budget expenditures.
10) Represent company at trade association meetings to promote products.
11) Plan and direct staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales and service programs.
12) Visit franchised dealers to stimulate interest in establishment or expansion of leasing programs.
13) Confer with potential customers regarding equipment needs and advise customers on types of equipment to purchase.
14) Oversee regional and local sales managers and their staffs.
15) Direct clerical staff to keep records of export correspondence, bid requests, and credit collections, and to maintain current information on tariffs, licenses, and restrictions.
16) Direct foreign sales and service outlets of an organization.
17) Assess marketing potential of new and existing store locations, considering statistics and expenditures.
2) Speaking -- Talking to others to convey information effectively.
3) Mathematics -- Using mathematics to solve problems.
4) Time Management -- Managing one's own time and the time of others.
5) Service Orientation -- Actively looking for ways to help people.
6) Persuasion -- Persuading others to change their minds or behavior.
7) Social Perceptiveness -- Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
8) Reading Comprehension -- Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
9) Monitoring -- Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
10) Active Learning -- Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
11) Negotiation -- Bringing others together and trying to reconcile differences.
12) Judgment and Decision Making -- Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
13) Coordination -- Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
14) Instructing -- Teaching others how to do something.
15) Critical Thinking -- Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
16) Management of Personnel Resources -- Motivating, developing, and directing people as they work, identifying the best people for the job.
17) Complex Problem Solving -- Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
18) Writing -- Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Job Location:
- Sakaka, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Construction; Construction/Civil Engineering; Hospitality/Tourism/Travel
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 10
- Residence Location:
- Egypt; India; Jordan; Saudi Arabia; Sudan
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma