Reception Manager | Al Futtaim Motors
Al-Futtaim Motors occupies the pre-eminent position of the largest distributor of automotive products in the Emirates, and leads the rapid development of automobile business in the UAE, while continuing to contribute to Toyota's worldwide growth.
Today, Al-Futtaim Motors is synonymous with Toyota and Lexus, which enjoy undisputed leadership in the UAE in terms of the largest number of vehicles on the road. Besides Toyota, we also hold exclusive franchises for some of the world's top automobiles and automotive products like Hino - Japan's leading heavy-duty vehicle manufacturer, Toyo & Chen shin/ Maxxis tyres, GS & Panasonic batteries and many more.
We are looking for a Reception Manager to join our workshop in Dubai. The job holder's main responsibilities include:
* Employ means of marketing 'service' to increase the revenue and profit of respective workshop.
* Maintain high level of motivation and morale in the team and ensure development of the staff, to achieve high level of employee satisfaction and thereby high productivity and customer satisfaction.
* Ensures that Reception area is well managed and operates smoothly for high level of efficiency and customer satisfaction. Depute for Service Manager in his absence for continuity of workshop operations.
* Ensure the assistance to all service advisors for the efficient and smooth cooperation & dealing with all representatives of the Insurance companies regarding all relevant matters.
* Ensure high level of Customer Satisfaction for customer Retention and business development.
* Ensure reception staff staff carries out pre-booking of vehicles for Service to ensure proper workshop loading.
* Ensure vehicle is received efficiently and in a professional manner to assure customer that his vehicle is in safe hands.
* Ensure proper delivery of the vehicle to the customer.
* Ensure job card is opened efficiently and accurately for quick and correct execution of the job.
* Follow-up (during service) to ensure timely delivery of the vehicle to customers with jobs carried out completely.
* Ensure job card is opened efficiently and accurately for quick and correct execution of the job and once the job is completed; raise necessary invoices to ensure timely delivery and collection of payment from customers.
* Ensure effective personal and telephonic communication with customers regarding charges, approvals and negotiations.
* Ensure equally clear and concise communication with foreman regarding job.
The ideal candidate will have the following :
* A Diploma or Degree in automobile /mechanical engineering
* 7-10 years years experience in reputed automotive service center, 3 of which in a managerial role.
* Strong Knowledge of business and management principles involved in resource allocation, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
* Strong knowledge of principles and methods for promoting, and selling products or services.
* Monitoring/Assessing performance of self, other individuals, or organisations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Job Location:
- United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry:
- Customer Service; Administration
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim is one of the most progressive regional business houses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Structured into six divisions; automotive, retail, electronics, engineering and technology, real estate, financial services and general services, Al-Futtaim operates through more than 60 companies and maintains a decentralised approach, giving individual businesses flexibility and versatility to maintain a competitive stance.
Employing in excess of 20,000 people across the UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, Egypt, Syria, Pakistan, Singapore and Europe, this approach benefits employees, providing a clearly defined work culture where individuals are empowered with authority and responsibility for their work.
The success of Al-Futtaim is attributed to proactively managing change whilst upholding the values of integrity, service and social responsibility. The majority of businesses, built on a portfolio of world leading brands, dominate their sector.