• Deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face
• Respond promptly to customer inquiries
• Handle and resolve customer complaints
• Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle inquiries and complaints
• Perform customer verifications
• Process orders, forms, applications and requests
• Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource
• Manage customers' accounts
• Keep records of customer interactions and transactions
• Record details of inquiries, comments and complaints
• Record details of actions taken
• Manage administration
• Communicate and coordinate with internal departments
• Follow up on customer interactions
• Perform receptionist related tasks such as:
• Greeting visitors, offering them refreshments and directing them to the right person
• Answering calls and taking messages
• Screening phone calls
• Keeping the reception area tidy
• Looking after the 'visitor' book and security passes
• Receipt of courier parcels
• Various administrative & office customer service support.
• An outgoing personality
• Good written and spoken communications skills with good phone voice and clear accent
• The ability to stay calm under pressure & deals well with customer issues & complaints
• Well Presented and professional appearance.
• Good organizational skills
• Team player and should work well under pressure.
• Self-motivated and able to use initiative
• Confident when using a computer and office equipment
• Diploma in Business Administration
• 4 years experience
Diploma in Business Administration"
- Job Location:
- Dubai, UAE
- Company Industry:
- Personal Care and Service
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 3
- Residence Location:
- United Arab Emirates
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
Imdad is the leading dermatology, plastic surgery & skin treatment supplier and is the largest importer of aesthetic medical laser equipment in the Middle East region.
Over its 20 years of operations, Imdad has built expertise in the rejuvenation technologies to become the leading supplier in the Middle East with headquartered in Dubai.
Imdad has offices in 9 countries across the GCC and the Levant, and serves thousand of Dermatologists and Plastic Surgeons. Committed to bringing the world’s best rejuvenation technologies, Imdad is the exclusive distributor of leading international aesthetic medical technologies manufacturers.