Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
The Regency Hotel and Resort (www.theregencykuwait.com) is Kuwait’s most luxurious and exclusive five star hotel and proudly managed in compliance with Sharia’a traditions. A luxury hotel of grace and elegance which distinctly thrives on delivering refined Arabian Hospitality in every sense of the word.
Our team members are the foundation of our business and we are very proud of them. We are currently looking for Receptionists who can join us immediately and assist us in achieving our mission to become “The Market Leader” as the most luxurious hotel in Kuwait with employees who consistently provide exceptional and personalized levels of service to our guests. She / He will be responsible for providing all the necessary support & information to the guests which includes checking in and checking out of guests, maintaining proper inventory of rooms to be sold and billing and cashiering functions.
• Checks daily arrival and departures of guests and responsible for welcoming and receiving all guests to the hotel anytime in friendly and helpful manner.
• Ensure that the room status is accurate at all times by updating as changes takes place, recording as occupied or check-out vacant.
• Receives and answers incoming telephone calls in a pleasant and efficient manner.
• Should be familiar with all types of rooms in the hotel, the facilities, room rates, all outlets services and facilities of the hotel and is always prepared to recommend facilities and services to guests in a pleasant manner
• Liaising with Housekeeping and Room Service on guests preferences and requests
• Performs cashiering functions upon guest check-out and makes sure that guests does not have any bills pending in any outlets in operation.
• Perform other assigned duties that contribute to the Company's mission and objectives.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Hotel and Restaurant Management or Graduate in any other related field
• 1-3 years experience in the same/ similar post as Receptionist in a 5 Star Hotel
• Fluent in English and Knowledge of Arabic will be an advantage
• High Level of Confidence, with excellent PR and Communication skills
• Must be Guest Service Oriented and Efficient in handling Guest Requests/Complaints
• Computer literate (MS Office, Fidelio, Opera, Micros, Online Bookings)
Interested applicants can alternatively email your CV together with your educational and Work experience certificates to email@example.com. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Job Location:
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry:
- Hospitality/Tourism/Travel; Customer Service
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Customer Service
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 1
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
The Regency Hotel is regarded as one of Kuwait’s most exclusive 5- star properties, boasting international service standards and culinary excellence. It enjoys an unparalleled location on two of the finest white sand beaches on the Kuwaiti coast, close enough to the city for business or leisure pursuits, yet secluded and tranquil.
Following a multimillion dollar refurbishment the hotel combines both Arabesque and European elegance displayed throughout its 203 exquisite rooms and suites, coupled with a stellar reputation for its courteous and efficient staff. The hotel continues its proud tradition of delivering the city’s most refined levels of Arabian hospitality. With such a sterling reputation and unmatched facilities, The Regency has consistently been the choice for world business leaders for high level meetings and conferences.