Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
• Switchboard duties, answering all calls and ensuring they are transferred to the appropriate department.
• Greeting visitors and escorting/directing them to the correct place.
• To show guests through the facilities of Qatar Foundation Community School as asrequired.
• Sending out invitations for School Plays/Concerts.
• Arranging drivers and buses through QF transportation as requested.
• Take bookings for auditorium and conference rooms.
• Updating and distributing internal extension list of QFCS staff.
• To assist the Executive Secretary and the Director as and when required.
• Any other duties that are commensurate to the post.
• Fluency in spoken and written Arabic and English
• Proficiency in Word, Excel, Microsoft Outlook
• Ability to communicate effectively with staff and students
- Job Location:
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry:
- Community/Social Services/and Nonprofit
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
- Certification / diploma
About This Company
Qatar Foundation for Education, Science and Community Development is a private, chartered, nonprofit organization, founded in 1995 by His Highness Sheikh Hamad Bin Khalifa Al-Thani, Emir of Qatar. Guided by the principle that a nation's greatest resource is the potential of its people, Qatar Foundation aims to develop that potential through a network of centers devoted to progressive education, research and community welfare.