Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
To perform a variety of duties and responsibilities as related to the Reception area and operating
the Switch board.
-To be responsible of receiving all incoming telephone calls and directing the same to the concerned party
-Attend to visitor’s entries to the corporate office and ensure authorization is obtained prior to allowing them to enter. This should be done in a professional and tactful manner while maintaining the bright image of the company.
-Receives all incoming mail and correspondences, and distributes the same to the appropriate department's secretaries.
• Age limit min 23 years, well presented.
• Computer literate with knowledge of MS Office, Word and Excel.
• Excellent communication skills, bilingual English and Arabic.
• Must be able to type in English and Arabic.
• Arab Nationality.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience preferably in/or front office reception area.
•Higher Secondary School/Diploma holder.
- Job Location:
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 2
- Residence Location:
- United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen
- High school or equivalent