Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Purpose of the job:
The position is responsible for providing administrative support in order to ensure that office front-line services are provided in an efficient and effective manner.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Greets, assists employees/visitors who approaches his/her area of work.
- Directs the employees/visitors to the appropriate staff member.
- Receives, directs/re-directs and relays telephone and fax messages.
- Collects, picks-up, and date-stamps received internal/external mails, packages, correspondences, etc… and delivers to the appropriate staff member.
- Handles and responds general inquiries whenever possible.
- Maintains a general filing system within his/her area of work.
- Assists in the planning and preparation of meetings, conferences and conference calls.
- Maintains an adequate inventory of office supplies / equipment within his/her scope of responsibility.
- Min. 2 yrs. administrative and office mgt. experience.
- Bilingual - English/Arabic / Spoken & Written.
College level to BS Degree preferably in Administrative/Office Management.
- Job Location:
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry:
- Retail/Wholesale; Administration
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 2
- Residence Location:
- United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
The business of our company started in 1918 immediately after the First Word War, flourished after he second Word War right after the oil discovery in Kuwait.
AAW Was developed and recognized later on as one of the major trading companies in the country, with its official registration in the Ministry of Commerce and industry on 20 February 1956.
Since then, our company has experience an impressive growth and has encompassed principal activities in the following segments:
• Consumer Goods
• Pharmaceutical - Wholesale and Retail
• Real Estate
• Home and Office Furniture and Carpets
• Kitchen Appliances
• Premium Home Appliances
• Outdoor Products and Retail
• Sports Apparel and Lifestyle
Procter & Gamble products, and leading brands such as Hoffman La Rosch, Siemens, Basset, Century Furniture, Bosch, Nolte Kitchens, Jansport, Eastpak, The Athlete's Foot, Curves Fitness Center amongst others are all part of our portfolio.
With more than 1,200 employees, we continue to actively engage in developing new areas of expansion while diversifying our range of value products and services.