Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Functional contacts will be focused on the wider HR and HR Ops team; in addition to the Projects, Proposals and Movements departments.
* Work closely with the Projects team to identify planned vacancies; search the consultant database to identify suitable applicants. This will include recruiting for replacement positions as well as periods of intense high volume recruitment to enable new projects to be set up.
* Work with the Proposals team to identify consultants with the technical skills required to be included with contract bids as appropriate.
* Manage the Recruitment database. Examples of tasks include loading vacancies, inputting candidate details, tracking applications.
* Respond to CVs and web-based applications
* Initiate and receive contact with potential candidates, identifying skill sets and availability and answering enquiries from prospective consultants.
* Screen applications assessing suitability for role, including assessing CVs and conduct initial telephone screening and make recommendations for further interviews / engagement.
* Develop and maintain professional networks; actively searching for consultants for potential inclusion in our database.
* Monitor applications from external job boards, review and select applicants.
• Previous experience of recruitment either consultancy or in house
• Experienced in working with project managers, indentifying and tracking ongoing recruitment needs
• Strong people skills, ability to deal with both internal and external stakeholders
• Worked on both temporary and permanent recruitment
• Knowledge of recruiting into Afghanistan and Iraq preferred.
• Military background preferred
• Strong English language skills.
- Job Location:
- Dubai, UAE
- Company Industry:
- Construction/Civil Engineering
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Human Resources/Personnel
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 2
- Residence Location:
- United Arab Emirates
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma